[parallax id='' row_pattern='' row_color='' bgcolor='' img='10432' dark='true' height='' padding_top='' padding_bottom='' bg_attachment='false' bgcover='true' repeat='no-repeat' speed='7' class='aligncenter page-title-x w-animate']
As ALFA, we provide consultancy, training and support services with qualified and sustainable solutions, SAP Business Intelligence, Budget Planning and Consolidation applications and our extensive and experienced SAP Business Analyst consultancy team.
SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence (BI) solutions enable your users to make effective, informed decisions based on tangible data and analysis. From the highest-tier analyst to the average worker, all users can leverage business intelligence solutions to access the information they need without depending on IT resources and developers.
With powerful business intelligence applications, all of your users can access information across the organization, format, analyze, navigate and share across the company.
- 10+ years of SAP ERP and Business Intelligence Experience
- International Project and Support Experience
- Product Development in SAP BI and SAP Business Objects
- Wide Sector Experience
Business Intelligence Services
• Corporate Performance Management
• Budget Planning and Consolidation (BPC)
• Dashboards & Apps (Management Panels)
• Mobile BI
• HANA and Real Time Analytics
• Data Mining
• Big Data
• Data Quality
Our Business Intelligence Expertise Areas
• EPM: Corporate Performance Management
• BPC: Budget and Planning
• BPC: Financial Consolidation
• EIM: Enterprise Information Management
• Data Ambiguous Modeling
• Ready Report Sets
• Data mining
• Data Quality Analysis and Improvement
• Dashboard Applications
SAP Business Objects Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) is a process-based approach that you can use for planning and consolidation in all your core business areas such as financial, sales, manufacturing, purchasing, human resources. If we summarize the ongoing planning problems;
Data Integrity: Data stored in different systems or Excel files is scattered and the reliability is not reliable.
Budget Process: It does not parallel with Business Processes, it takes too long and is open to mistake.
Execution Process: The difficulty of consolidating different Excel files, the lack of flexibility of existing planning products, the difficulties of end users with screens and the many technical details.
Basic Benefits with SAP BPC
- Increase the accuracy of the planning process
- Shorten the budget preparation process with user-focused, easy-to-use screens
- Create a flexible budget model based on changing business needs
- Make quick and easy reporting